In honor of National Parent's Day, Ashley asked me for a day-in-the-life write-up for the Diaries of Small Business Owners section on Tin Shingle. This is a member-produced blog platform for our small business members to share what it's like building, growing and running a business from a behind-the-scenes perspective.
It's broken down into a few sections, so take a read and see if you or your mompreneur and dadpreneur friends can identify:
- Squeezing Every Ounce Out Of Every Minute
- Some Things Aren't Going To Get Done, And That's OK
- Final Decision on What Maternity Leave Looks Like
- Teaming Up - And Keeping It That Way
- And Finally...The Haunting Words