You've got big plans, let's make sure they happen! Tin Shingle's PR Challenge kicks off for the Fall/Winter season of your success on Tuesday, October 11th. The PR Challenge is a group of Tin Shingle members who meet virtually online, using our computer screens to see each other face to face. The group meets every other Tuesday for 6 sessions:
If you are a member of Tin Shingle, you can join in at any time. There will be homework after each session that you must report back about. Homework will include assignments such as:
- Social: Schedule Facebook postings for the next two weeks.
- PR: Research a group of reporters who would make great fits for a story angle you want to pitch.
- Blog: Turn 1 social media post you made into a Blog post on your business blog.
- Expand: Identify 1 area you are drowning in, and come back with how you will bring in a team member to help get it done.
- Grab Bag: each week will have a Grab Bag option, where you may be facing a special challenge that is unique to your situation, and need a special assignment. You will be assigned a special homework assignment for it that week.
Says one Tin Shingler, Lauren Hathaway of RLJ Group:
"THANK YOU SO MUCH for developing this challenge. I have enjoyed meeting you and the other participants more than you’ll ever know. What a great group of people! Would love to find a way to connect ongoing just to see how everyone is doing! Thanks for all you do to make Tin Shingle such a wonderful resource!"
So register, and let's hook in!
PS: Pictured here is Katie declaring her accountability to wall-space for a chalk board that is long overdue for getting painted onto the wall to contain editorial and TuneUps scheduling.