Kevin Thompson listens to music before he hosts any event or does the warm up for the Wendy Williams Show. It puts him in a silly mood and helps shake his nerves (he’s ALWAYS nervous).
1. The Cure & The Cause (Dennis Ferrer Remix) - Fish Go Deep
Dancing to this song makes me feel like a female. It's the only song that has that affect on me.
2. Grove St. Party - Wacka Flocka Flame
Southern music gets me in an aggressive fun mood...just what I need before I warm up a Wendy Williams crowd.
3. Danza Kuduro - Don Omar & Lucenzo
Spicy, sexy & fun. My favorite song to lead line dances to at Bar/Bat Mitzvahs.
4. Move Your Feet - Junior Senior
My 6-year old nieces favorite song to dance to on 'Lets Dance.' I think about her every time it's on (and she's my twin sisters baby, so I feel like she's mine).
5. Raging Bull - Mr. Vegas & Overmars
Jamaican rhythm flows through my blood, and this song can turn an "ok" party into a crazy one.
6. Run This Town - Lil' Wayne
Whether I’m hosting an event at the Waldorf, Yankee Stadium or a college, I like to think of myself as the coolest guy in the room. Lil' Wayne exemplifies that to the MAX.
7. Love Dancing - Meritol Family
Whenever I get booked for a new event I celebrate by turning on this Dance Hall song & going crazy.
8. Strip - Chris Brown & Kevin McCall
This is a fun & sexual song, 2 things I like to bring to the Wendy Williams Show during my warm up bit.
9. Hosanna - Kirk Franklin
I grew up in the church, & Kirk Franklin was the MAN growing up.
10. Holla At Me - Chris Brown
This is a party song that dancers can only freestyle to, making it the perfect song to pump me up when I need it.