If you haven't joined us on a live #TuneUp webinar in the past, you may not know that our co-founder Sabina Hitchen doesn't just have a passion for PR and buzz building, she actually owned a PR agency for over a decade that specialized in small businesses and experts, and she regularly teaches and speaks about all things public relations and small business in the press and in person. Not only does she channel her years of experience and knowledge into our weekly live webinars, our tips and our Ask the Expert articles, but she also shares her love of all things "#PRSexy" (a Sabina-ism) through speaking and interviews
Sabina was recently invited to talk PR and small business with Erin Smith of The Starters Club on Erin's Tip Tuesday podcast and we're sharing it because we know you will want to give it a listen. Sure it's packed with PR truthbombs and strategy, but you will hardly realize you're learning big-picture buzz building because it's delivered in a fun and engaging podcast!
In this episode the ladies discuss:
- The story of how Sabina ended up working in public relations (hint: it was not her planned career).
- How to read a magazine like a PR pro.
- How to look at the magazines you want to be in and figure out who and what to pitch to make that happen.
- How to find and reach out to the best magazine editors for your story.
- And more juicy PR details - all of which are shared in a dynamic and conversational chat between Sabina and Erin.
Ready to listen? We thought so - click below to stream it!