These calendars are now active in Tin Shingle's live Editorial Calendar Database. More are added and updated weekly.
- Better Homes & Gardens
- Martha Stewart Living
- Martha Stewart Weddings
- Bella NYC
- Brooklyn Magazine
Sneak Peek Into Themes Planned
Knowing what direction a magazine is planning to cover is a huge advantage! It allows you to curate ideas that will interest the editor and direct their attention towards your product, service, business, or expert advice. These are some upcoming themes to be printed in 2018.
- A "GAL-entine’s" chocolate and flowers gathering + date night steakhouse-style
- The Destination Issue. The ultimate guide to unforgettable luxury experiences within the chosen destination.
- Mother’s Day scents and candles + curated gift boxes for Mom
- DIY IT: Do it or design it yourself. Instant upgrades to elevate your home, meals, and style.
- Modern entertaining at a “grown-up summer camp” + beachy bashes
- Girl boss beauty advice + thicker, fuller hair fast
- 60-second de-stressors
All editorial themes are from editors themselves and are subject to change.