Sarah Crow, who holds a masters degree in digital publishing from NYU, is a no-nonsense kind of writer. Just check out what she writes for GQ and xoJane. Pretty much, anything she says goes! Which is why if she includes your brand in one of her photo roundups or essays, her readers will take notice!
We interviewed Sarah to get into the head of a contributing writer for not one magazine, but several, all at one time. Sarah is a New York-based writer and editor. Her work has been published by GQ, MSN, MTV, About.com, Bridal Guide, Seventeen, Organic Style, PopEater, Lemondrop, xoJane, Xfinity TV, and Wetpaint.
She will share tips and insight on:
- How to broaden the audience of your business.
- An inside look at editorial meetings, setting the scene for what it's like interacting with editors.
- How to use editorial calendars to craft story ideas and make the most out of your pitches.
- Getting into Mothers Day Gift Guides
- The importance of creating and maintain relationships.
- Channeling inner inspiration and confidence in your business.
BONUS: Sarah shares with us what you need to do with your pitch to get into her stories or photo roundups. And why she prefers pitches from small businesses