Special Guest Expert Shamel Robinson, CEO of Public Icon takes you through how to prepare for pitching your business to the press for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Though this hot topic for the media happens in October, preparation for pitching it to the press it begins in the summer months.
- How to figure out who in the media is covering Breast Cancer Awareness Month (BCA Month)
- How to create the perfect Breast Cancer Awareness Month pitch for your product, service or expertise.
- The biggest mistake you should avoid when pitching your products to the celebrity weeklies like In Touch, People Magazine, and more.
- How to get your Breast Cancer Awareness month products on national and local television.
- How to decide how much and who to donate to for Breast Cancer Awareness month.
- How to activate and color your social media feeds around Breast Cancer Awareness month.
- How to incorporate story telling when pitching during Breast Cancer Awareness month.
- How to be sensitive to those who were affected by breast cancer while you are trying to get your PR job done.
Anyone can watch a Tin Shingle TuneUp from their computer, mobile phone or tablet. The process is different for premium members and the public.
MEMBERS OF TIN SHINGLE
Stream any TuneUp Webinar anytime with your Tin Shingle membership. No need to purchase it, this TuneUp is ready to play from this page! When you are logged in, you will see a big screen. Press play and start taking notes!
NON-MEMBERS OF TIN SHINGLE
Once you buy a TuneUp, you own it forever. The video or audio recording will appear on the TuneUp page that you just purchased from, and all you need to do is press play!
Shamel Robinson has been called the Jewel of the entertainment industry- flawless indeed jewels are a gift of fortune.