Tin Shingle's co-founder Sabina Hitchen dives deep into press releases. If you wondered about press releases before, you do not want to miss this!
- What a press release is and when you want to use it to impact your buzz (and not just create busy work)
- When a press release is not necessary to use
- Pitch vs Press Release: What to use in different scenarios
- People say the press release is “dead’? What does this mean? Is it?
- How to write an actual press release – we’ll break it down piece by piece.
- How a press release can be good for SEO and search.
- PRWeb, PR Newswire and more - what you need to know about distribution services...
- A Template of a press release that guides you through what you need to send a dynomite press release! Once you purchase this webinar, the Template file will be a link under the webinar. Click that link and it will download to your computer.
Anyone can watch a Tin Shingle TuneUp from their computer, mobile phone or tablet. The process is different for Premium Members and the public.
MEMBERS OF TIN SHINGLE
Stream any TuneUp Webinar anytime with your Tin Shingle membership. No need to purchase it, this TuneUp is ready to play from this page! When you are logged in, you will see a big screen. Press play and start taking notes! Not a member yet? You really should be...
NON-MEMBERS OF TIN SHINGLE
Once you buy a TuneUp, you own it forever. The video or audio recording will appear on the TuneUp page that you just purchased from, and all you need to do is press play!
Sabina Hitchen is the co-founder of Tin Shingle and the President of Red Branch Public Relations. She has been practicing, teaching and lecturing on all things public relations for over eight years and specializes in lifestyle public relations for small businesses and entrepreneurs. Sabina's clients have appeared everywhere from the Today Show, Good Morning America and CBS This Morning to Entrepreneur Magazine, Inc.com, O the Oprah Winfrey Magazine, People StyleWatch, E! News and more. She is a true believer that "it's PR not ER" and that every small business given the right skills and tools can excel at managing and understanding their public relations campaign.