Believe it or not it can be a pleasure to pitch the media when you have a system in place for your pitch creation, you know how to do it quickly and correctly and you get responses back regularly that lead to buzz building stories about your business.
This #TuneUp is going to show you the exact formula that you'll be able to replicate and customize for your business in order to create a pitch about your product, service or expertise that gets opened, and increase the likelihood that it also gets answered and used for a story.
- The architecture of a successful pitch: we will give you a template that answers: What does this pitch look like? How long should it be? What format and layout? Do you include images?
- The 3 mistakes most subject lines make and how to correct them.
- How to answer a reporter's initial response to ensure you keep the conversation going about your business.
- Mastering the art of the follow up. We will also give you examples of follow ups to use in your own outreach.
- The one thing nearly every reporter and producer from the Today Show to Inc. Magazine has said to Sabina about pitching them.
- How to know when it's the right time to pitch a reporter, producer and editor is and when it's definitely the wrong time.
- Don't press "send" on your pitch email until you do these 4 things.
- BONUS: A sample pitch letter comes with this recording so that you can see the successful pitch letter Sabina refers to in this class. This letter will be in the form of a PDF and will be available to you on this same page after you purchase the class. If you are a Premium Member of Tin Shingle, it is available to you as a link right now from this page!
Anyone can watch a Tin Shingle TuneUp from their computer, mobile phone or tablet. The process is different for premium members and the public.
Stream any TuneUp Webinar anytime with your Tin Shingle membership. No need to purchase it, this TuneUp is ready to play from this page! When you are logged in, you will see a big screen. Press play and start taking notes! Not a member yet? You really should be...
Once you buy a TuneUp, you own it forever. The video or audio recording will appear on the TuneUp page that you just purchased from, and all you need to do is press play!