Being a service provider or an expert is a beautiful thing, in terms of your public relations! Why? It offers boundless opportunities to share your story and expertise with press, you can easily "spin" yourself into breaking news stories, trend pieces and seasonal segments and you're often a TV producers dream guest!
With all these great opportunities to grow your brand and business, what are you waiting for? It's time you spent some time listening to what we discussed during this #PRTuneUp. It was all about maxxing out press opportunities as a service or expert based brand!
- Why service providers and expert-based brands have an advantage in the pitching department, and what they have to do to make that happen.
- What service providers and experts must do every month to maximize press and media coverage.
- How your company's blog could lead to more visibility, buzz and press.
- What social media tactics are best for service and expert based brands.
- What two types of pitches you should master and pre-write for maximum TV exposure.
- How to share your "A-Ha Moment" and business story with the press as an expert or service provider.
Anyone can watch a Tin Shingle TuneUp from their computer, mobile phone or tablet. The process is different for Premium Members and the public.
MEMBERS OF TIN SHINGLE
Stream any TuneUp Webinar anytime with your Tin Shingle membership. No need to purchase it, this TuneUp is ready to play from this page! When you are logged in, you will see a big screen. Press play and start taking notes! Not a member yet? You really should be...
NON-MEMBERS OF TIN SHINGLE
Once you buy a TuneUp, you own it forever. The video or audio recording will appear on the TuneUp page that you just purchased from, and all you need to do is press play!
Sabina Ptacin Hitchen is the co-founder of Tin Shingle and the President of Red Branch Public Relations. She has been practicing, teaching and lecturing on all things public relations for over eight years and specializes in lifestyle public relations for small businesses and entrepreneurs. Sabina's clients have appeared everywhere from the Today Show, Good Morning America and CBS This Morning to Entrepreneur Magazine, Inc.com, O the Oprah Winfrey Magazine, People StyleWatch, E! News and more. She is a true believer that "it's PR not ER" and that every small business given the right skills and tools can excel at managing and understanding their public relations campaign.