In this TuneUp, we visit different areas of promotion that you will dust off in your own business, and breathe new life into it.
- SEO: New habits that will feed Google more information as they rank your website.
- Newsletters: Yup, you're going to send more this year and we tell you how.
- Facebook: One area of Facebook you could be using for free marketing - that Facebook is being very generous with!
- Instagram: You'll get a homework assignment that will boost your Instagram following.
- Flip the Switch: Sometimes you're not doing something because something about it is bugging you. You'll learn how to fix that and bust through that problem.
- Blogging: This is the base to what you're going to share on several social media channels. We talk about ways to get multiple uses out of the content you are producing, but that looks different.
- PR: Let's use some back-door techniques to getting that press you covet!
HOW TO WATCH
Anyone can watch a Tin Shingle TuneUp from their computer, mobile phone or tablet. The process is different for premium members and the public.
ALL-ACCESS PASS MEMBERS OF TIN SHINGLE
Stream any TuneUp Webinar anytime with your Tin Shingle membership. No need to purchase it, this TuneUp is ready to play from this page! When you are logged in, you will see a big screen. Press play and start taking notes!
Once you buy a TuneUp, you own it forever. The video or audio recording will appear on the TuneUp page that you just purchased from, and all you need to do is press play!
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Katie Hellmuth Martin is the Co-Founder of Tin Shingle and is committed to educating small businesses in common sense, yet sexy ways of marketing through search engines, and online branding. Small businesses from Main Street, to big business have relied on Katie for insight and forward thinking approaches to using today's technology to lock in online branding to increase sales. As lead producer and digital strategist at InHouse Design Media, Katie has developed e-commerce and content based websites, and devised SEO and social strategies for businesses of all types, including retail and service. She has managed the traffic flow and sales process for websites during features on The Today Show, Good Morning America, and Daily Candy. She is also the publisher of the local media source, A Little Beacon Blog. Katie speaks and teaches SEO and online marketing, and has been featured in Forbes, U.S. News and World Report, New York Daily News, and other publications. Connect with her on Twitter via @KJPixelated and @TinShingle, on Instagram @katiejamespixelated and @TinShingle and on Google+.