Is this the month - heck the week! - that you start getting press? Yes it is! Right after you watch and listen to this Webinar TuneUp!
- The keys to planning your PR campaign out in advance so you don't miss any amazing press opportunities.
- Where and how to get pitching ideas and inspiration.
- How to be sure you're never too late on a pitch for a magazine - a few of Sabina's favorite techniques.
- The classes and webinars at Tin Shingle that make a major impact on most for entrepreneurs - i.e. they watch them, change the way they pitch and GET PRESS.
- How to get over your fear of pitching the press - or at least fear less...
- How to be sure your pitch is in tip top shape before pressing "send" on your pitch email.
- What to do when you're waiting for a pitch to be answered...from tracking to Twitter activity.
- What to do when your pitch turns into press - because just getting press isn't enough to really change your business!
Anyone can watch a Tin Shingle TuneUp from their computer, mobile phone or tablet. The process is different for Premium Members and the public.
MEMBERS OF TIN SHINGLE
Stream any TuneUp Webinar anytime with your Tin Shingle membership. No need to purchase it, this TuneUp is ready to play from this page! When you are logged in, you will see a big screen. Press play and start taking notes! Not a member yet? You really should be...
NON-MEMBERS OF TIN SHINGLE
Once you buy a TuneUp, you own it forever. The video or audio recording will appear on the TuneUp page that you just purchased from, and all you need to do is press play!
Sabina Hitchen is the co-founder of Tin Shingle and the President of Red Branch Public Relations. She has been practicing, teaching and lecturing on all things public relations for over eight years and specializes in lifestyle public relations for small businesses and entrepreneurs. Sabina's clients have appeared everywhere from the Today Show, Good Morning America and CBS This Morning to Entrepreneur Magazine, Inc.com, O the Oprah Winfrey Magazine, People StyleWatch, E! News and more. She is a true believer that "it's PR not ER" and that every small business given the right skills and tools can excel at managing and understanding their public relations campaign.