Tin Shingle co-founder Katie and Sabina highlight which brands are spinning great marketing stories to build buzz for their business and increase sales. How can these ideas translate into strategies for your business? Tune in for fresh inspiration for your creative marketing in the New Year.
- A retailer of a popular, swimmable mermaid tale produces skits on YouTube of girls swimming in the mermaid tale and flopping their tale when dramatically stranded out of water. More kid-review channels are filming reviews of the mermaid tale and playing with it. It’s got kids telling parents exactly where to buy it - pronto!
- A new local beauty bar needed buzz fast around the Black Friday weekend. What did she do to get everyone including the Mayor to come?
- A jewelry designer who was co-hosting a handmade market in LA wanted to be featured by a major blog. We have the story of how she pitched and got featured days later.
- A retailer who sells one product in different colors has embraced email newsletter marketing and sends different newsletters each week to tempt her customers. We'll tell you how she is doing it.
- An online women’s fashion retailer just got featured in a major glossy magazine, all thanks to their social media marketing. We have the behind-the-scenes story from their marketing manager to share with you.
- An expert is pushing her newsletter signup in her Instagram, and is getting new signups! We’ll share her tricks.
Anyone can watch a Tin Shingle TuneUp from their computer, mobile phone or tablet. The process is different for Premium Members and the public.
MEMBERS OF TIN SHINGLE
Stream any TuneUp Webinar anytime with your Tin Shingle membership. No need to purchase it, this TuneUp is ready to play from this page! When you are logged in, you will see a big screen. Press play and start taking notes! Not a member yet? You really should be...
NON-MEMBERS OF TIN SHINGLE
Once you buy a TuneUp, you own it forever. The video or audio recording will appear on the TuneUp page that you just purchased from, and all you need to do is press play!
Katie Hellmuth Martin is co-founder of Tin Shingle and publisher of A Little Beacon Blog. Since 2005 when she hung her own shingle as a designer of websites and accessories, Katie has worked with businesses of all sizes to grow their digital footprints using newsletters, company blogs, user experience, social media, and a creative look at SEO performance. For Tin Shingle, she is lead designer, community membership nurturer, columnist, and director of partnerships and advertising.