Tin Shingle co-founders Sabina and Katie are joined by industry expert Jane Ubell-Meyer who has organized gift bags and suites for numerous celebrity events and award shows. This TuneUp will focus on if gift bags and suites are worth investing in for your business, and if so, what you can do to leverage your participation in order to get press and social media buzz. We will also be discussing how to do this in a legitimate way to avoid legal ramifications that have been hitting firms and businesses of late.
TO GIFT OR NOT TO GIFT, IS IT REALLY WORTH IT?
- Are gifting bags and gifting suites still the right move for your business?
- Which is a better opportunity, suites or bags?
DO YOUR RESEARCH
- How can you find the right gifting opportunity for your brand?
- What should you ask the company you choose to work with?
- Can you connect with past suite participants? What should you ask them?
PLANNING FOR THE OPPORTUNITY
- Are these opportunities "set it and forget it", send product and then what?
- What exactly should you send to a gift bag to make your brand pop?
- What if you cannot be at the suite? How will this impact you?
- What should you expect a gift suite to look like and how do you plan for your appearance there?
LEVERAGING THE OPPORTUNITY WITH THE PRESS
- Can you promote your participation before the opportunity happens?
- How can you promote the opportunity after it happens?
- Should you expect the company running the gift bag or suite to get press for you too?
- What else can you do to leverage this marketing opportunity for your brand?
LET'S TALK LEGAL
- You don't want to be sued by any awards show or celebrity for using their name in my marketing of these opportunities, how can one be sure they promote participation the right - legal - way?
- When is something really the "official" gift bag of an event?
Anyone can watch a Tin Shingle TuneUp from their computer, mobile phone or tablet. The process is different for premium members and the public.
MEMBERS OF TIN SHINGLE
Stream any TuneUp Webinar anytime with your Tin Shingle membership. No need to purchase it, this TuneUp is ready to play from this page! When you are logged in, you will see a big screen. Press play and start taking notes!
NON-MEMBERS OF TIN SHINGLE
Once you buy a TuneUp, you own it forever. The video or audio recording will appear on the TuneUp page that you just purchased from, and all you need to do is press play!