Tin Shingle's co-founders Katie Hellmuth Martin and Sabina Hitchen answer real-life questions from business owners just like you about Twitter. While just 23% of adults who are online actually use Twitter (as of 2014), Twitter is a major force in our culture and in the world. It has been woven into the fabric of watching TV, traffic updates, emergency updates, customer service responses, networking, coverage of events you cannot attend via "live tweeting", connecting with the media, and more. During this training webinar TuneUp, Katie and Sabina will answer the following questions with easy examples and strategies you can start using today.
- "WHY do I need to use Twitter? I use Instagram, isn't that enough?"
- "I just don't get Twitter."
- "Twitter is overwhelming, how does anyone find anything?"
- "What is Periscope, is it related to Twitter, and should I care about it?"
- Twitter tricks revealed for easily researching and connecting with TV producers, newspaper reporters and magazine writers.
- Ideas for how your business can use Twitter, no matter what type of business you run.
Anyone can watch a Tin Shingle TuneUp from their computer, mobile phone or tablet. The process is different for Premium Members and the public.
MEMBERS OF TIN SHINGLE
Stream any TuneUp Webinar anytime with your Tin Shingle membership. No need to purchase it, this TuneUp is ready to play from this page! When you are logged in, you will see a big screen. Press play and start taking notes! Not a member yet? You really should be...
NON-MEMBERS OF TIN SHINGLE
Once you buy a TuneUp, you own it forever. The video or audio recording will appear on the TuneUp page that you just purchased from, and all you need to do is press play!
Katie Hellmuth Martin is co-founder of Tin Shingle and publisher of A Little Beacon Blog. Since 2005 when she hung her own shingle as a designer of websites and accessories, Katie has worked with businesses of all sizes to grow their digital footprints using newsletters, company blogs, user experience, social media, and a creative look at SEO performance. For Tin Shingle, she is lead designer, community membership nurturer, columnist, and director of partnerships and advertising.