Are you using Pinterest for your brand? Do you have a Pinterest account but never use it? Are you wondering how to best use Pinterest to visually brand your company? We're going to talk strategy and Pinterest, and we're covering the basics that can go far with making a compelling Pinterest account!
TOPICS COVERED IN THIS CLASS
- Best types of articles to pin.
- How to control yourself from over-pinning.
- How to not be "board-happy" and create a bunch of empty boards.
- Visually stunning Pinterest accounts.
- 3 pins per board is too few, 300 pins per board is too many. What is the Goldilocks number of just right?
- The overall mindset of curating a company Pinterest account, including if you should pin only pages at your website.
- Quick tips on how to use Pinterest from a technical standpoint (ie how to create a board, how to move boards, how to share boards, etc).
Anyone can watch a Tin Shingle TuneUp from their computer, mobile phone or tablet. The process is different for premium members and the public.
MEMBERS OF TIN SHINGLE
Stream any TuneUp Webinar anytime with your Tin Shingle membership. No need to purchase it, this TuneUp is ready to play from this page! When you are logged in, you will see a big screen. Press play and start taking notes!
NON-MEMBERS OF TIN SHINGLE
Once you buy a TuneUp, you own it forever. The video or audio recording will appear on the TuneUp page that you just purchased from, and all you need to do is press play!