Erin Bickley and Jenny Greer were two moms with dreams of tight butts, so they invented pants that made that happen called Hold Your Haunches. A few years later, they pitched Shark Tank, got on the show, landed the deal, and weathered the #SharkTankEffect. Their email list went from 800 subscribers to 10,000 overnight. They sold 3,700 pants with 4,000 requests to be alerted when more came in stock. So how’d they do that? Was it that easy? Heck no! It involved lots of pitching, travel, re-scheduled vacations, and RV trailers. Erin and Jenny reveal inside information about their experience on Shark Tank on this TuneUp.
- The Application: What happened after Erin and Jenny filled out and sent in the Shark Tank application. Did they sit on their haunches and wait for an answer?
- Connections: Why connections are everything and can be worth stalking for, but is not the final answer to getting onto Shark Tank.
- Audition: The audition process that took months and months and many Friday Night Training Sessions.
- Geek Out: Why geeking out and obsessing over getting onto Shark Tank can make or break you getting onto the show.
- Videos: Videos and their impact on a producer’s decision to even entertain you as a contestant.
- Homework: Why Homework isn’t dead in the world of pitching TV or magazines, and the type of homework that Jenny and Erin did to get onto Shark Tank.
- #SharkTankEffect: The realness of #SharkTankEffect on Hold Your Haunches website while they were on the show, negotiating the deal, and days after.
- Website Preparation: What you can learn about prepping your website for the #SharkTankEffect from Jenny and Erin’s website traffic storm.
- New PR and wholesale opportunities that happened for Hold Your Haunches.
- Life after Shark Tank and how it changed the business.
Anyone can watch a Tin Shingle TuneUp from their computer, mobile phone or tablet. The process is different for premium members and the public.
MEMBERS OF TIN SHINGLE
Stream any TuneUp Webinar anytime with your Tin Shingle membership. No need to purchase it, this TuneUp is ready to play from this page! When you are logged in, you will see a big screen. Press play and start taking notes!
NON-MEMBERS OF TIN SHINGLE
Once you buy a TuneUp, you own it forever. The video or audio recording will appear on the TuneUp page that you just purchased from, and all you need to do is press play!
Erin Bickley and Jenny Greer are the brains behind the behind-enhancing body shapers we lovingly call Hold Your Haunches™ Shapewear. They are two busy moms juggling everyday responsibilities like cooking dinner, chauffeuring six kids around town, oh – and running a high-end shapewear business – all while looking fabulous.
“The truth is, before we invented Hold Your Haunches™ Shapewear, we both struggled with feeling unhappy with our bodies, and especially our backsides. We figured we weren’t the only women dealing with these feelings and just knew there had to be a way to make getting dressed every day a little more fun and not so depressing.”
The result of their efforts has made getting dressed and feeling confident a truly fun process! Hold Your Haunches™ Shapewear is the ultimate simplifier for your wardrobe because you know you’re going to look great in them every time you put them on. These body shapers are the great looking bottom for a great looking bottom. Try them for yourself – they work!