The kick off of the holiday shopping season is nearly here! That's right, the days are ticking down to Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday, and if you get your PR, social media and marketing plan organized with us now, you'll be reaping the benefits - and the sales - next month.
On this week's live training we're going to give you proven marketing strategies, PR story angles, and social media must-dos that we have seen work powerfully for businesses like yours. Imagine spending the next month following a buzz building checklist that takes away the pressure and stress of promoting your business and your sales. Now imagine connecting with current and new customers and clients because you took the initiative - and took a chance on your self and your business - and got the word out about your business in this season of spending.
- Story angles that TV producers and newspaper reporters will be looking to cover this season.
- How you can turn your Small Biz Saturday sale into a press story.
- What every business needs to do to their social media feeds during these shopping holidays.
- Plan Now, Do Later: What items on your buzz building checklist you can work on long before Thanksgiving is here.
- A checklist of the must-have PR and social media strategies you'll want to incorporate during this season to drive web traffic and sales.
- How to use Thanksgiving shopping season pitches to grow long term relationships with the press.
- How to get your products in a Black Friday or Cyber Monday shopping story.
- Don't pitch the wrong people! What press will and what press won't be covering this type of story? Do you know the difference?
Anyone can watch a Tin Shingle TuneUp from their computer, mobile phone or tablet. The process is different for Premium Members and the public.
MEMBERS OF TIN SHINGLE
Stream any TuneUp Webinar anytime with your Tin Shingle membership. No need to purchase it, this TuneUp is ready to play from this page! When you are logged in, you will see a big screen. Press play and start taking notes! Not a member yet? You really should be...
NON-MEMBERS OF TIN SHINGLE
Once you buy a TuneUp, you own it forever. The video or audio recording will appear on the TuneUp page that you just purchased from, and all you need to do is press play! Learn about Tin Shingle's Membership Program to see if it is a fit for your business and to get free access to this TuneUp.
Sabina Hitchen is the co-founder of Tin Shingle and the President of Red Branch Public Relations. She has been practicing, teaching and lecturing on all things public relations for over eight years and specializes in lifestyle public relations for small businesses and entrepreneurs. Sabina's clients have appeared everywhere from the Today Show, Good Morning America and CBS This Morning to Entrepreneur Magazine, Inc.com, O the Oprah Winfrey Magazine, People StyleWatch, E! News and more. She is a true believer that "it's PR not ER" and that every small business given the right skills and tools can excel at managing and understanding their public relations campaign.