From new twists on obvious stories to out-of-the-ordinary ideas that are sure to catch the eye of the local and national press. This monthly TuneUp special has Tin Shingle co-founder Sabina Hitchen giving you the ideas, strategies and tactics you need to successfully pitch the short lead (TV, online, newspaper, radio) and long lead (monthly magazine) press.
- Ideas for what to pitch to national magazines in October (remember...they work 3-6 months in advance, so find out what they are working on now!).
- New twists on old Halloween press & social media ideas that are sure to be press magnets!
- The holidays and observances that the media normally cover during October - and a few they're probably not covering yet that will definitely catch their eye.
- Holiday pitching countdown...What should you be doing in October to prepare for the holiday shopping season? We'll tell you!
- Last-minute ideas you can still pitch to blogs and TV outlets in October.
Anyone can watch a Tin Shingle TuneUp from their computer, mobile phone or tablet. The process is different for Premium Members and the public.
MEMBERS OF TIN SHINGLE
Stream any TuneUp Webinar anytime with your Tin Shingle membership. No need to purchase it, this TuneUp is ready to play from this page! When you are logged in, you will see a big screen. Press play and start taking notes! Not a member yet? You really should be...
NON-MEMBERS OF TIN SHINGLE
Once you buy a TuneUp, you own it forever. The video or audio recording will appear on the TuneUp page that you just purchased from, and all you need to do is press play!
Sabina Hitchen is the co-founder of Tin Shingle and the President of Red Branch Public Relations. She has been practicing, teaching and lecturing on all things public relations for over eight years and specializes in lifestyle public relations for small businesses and entrepreneurs. Sabina's clients have appeared everywhere from the Today Show, Good Morning America and CBS This Morning to Entrepreneur Magazine, Inc.com, O the Oprah Winfrey Magazine, People StyleWatch, E! News and more. She is a true believer that "it's PR not ER" and that every small business given the right skills and tools can excel at managing and understanding their public relations campaign.