For PR in November, we discuss long and short lead story ideas and must-pitch angles, with an extra special focus on holiday stories. We teach you just what you need to know to make it a hit for your business in terms of sales and buzz in November and beyond.
- How to maximize your chances of landing your products in short lead holiday gift guides (newspaper, online, TV)
- What you need to start doing now if you want your products on holiday TV segments
- What and when stories experts and service providers should begin pitching to the press to land holiday season stories
- Every year the press are sure to cover some specific topics that they never tire of. What are they?
- Let's not forget long lead - we'll help you plan your monthly magazine story angles as well, so you don't miss out on glossy mag features in 2016
Anyone can watch a Tin Shingle TuneUp from their computer, mobile phone or tablet. The process is different for Premium Members and the public.
MEMBERS OF TIN SHINGLE
Stream any TuneUp Webinar anytime with your Tin Shingle membership. No need to purchase it, this TuneUp is ready to play from this page! When you are logged in, you will see a big screen. Press play and start taking notes! Not a member yet? You really should be...
NON-MEMBERS OF TIN SHINGLE
Once you buy a TuneUp, you own it forever. The video or audio recording will appear on the TuneUp page that you just purchased from, and all you need to do is press play!
Sabina Hitchen is the co-founder of Tin Shingle and the President of Red Branch Public Relations. She has been practicing, teaching and lecturing on all things public relations for over eight years and specializes in lifestyle public relations for small businesses and entrepreneurs. Sabina's clients have appeared everywhere from the Today Show, Good Morning America and CBS This Morning to Entrepreneur Magazine, Inc.com, O the Oprah Winfrey Magazine, People StyleWatch, E! News and more. She is a true believer that "it's PR not ER" and that every small business given the right skills and tools can excel at managing and understanding their public relations campaign.