What should your business be doing this month to keep your PR campaign on track? We're going to tell you in this week's #TuneUp, part of our new monthly series that gives you everything from PR to-do lists musts for the month to stories, hot topics, themes and timely insider scoop that is essential for your biz to consider over the next month if you're hoping for major buzz - and who isn't!?
- Your monthly PR prep to-do list: What you should be taking action on in the planning and preparation department over at your business.
- Short lead stories (think TV, online, newspaper) that your business can be pitching now! We'll talk product and service business ideas.
- Long lead stories - oh yes - what should your PR campaign be addressing and pitching to the long lead (monthly) magazines).
- Hot topics that you can/should include in your blogs and social media feeds at the moment.
- Bonus Points: Want to really "go pro" in terms of your PR and buzz building in general? Incorporate these items in your monthly plans!
- Motivation to get it done: as always, in every #TuneUp we include a live motivation pep talk and this #TuneUp will as well!
Anyone can watch a Tin Shingle TuneUp from their computer, mobile phone or tablet. The process is different for premium members and the public.
MEMBERS OF TIN SHINGLE
Stream any TuneUp Webinar anytime with your Tin Shingle membership. No need to purchase it, this TuneUp is ready to play from this page! When you are logged in, you will see a big screen. Press play and start taking notes!
NON-MEMBERS OF TIN SHINGLE
Once you buy a TuneUp, you own it forever. The video or audio recording will appear on the TuneUp page that you just purchased from, and all you need to do is press play!