Our monthly What to Pitch and Plan series for December is packed with ideas and strategies that will guide your business as it pitches through the rest of 2015. In this webinar, we tell you what you should be pitching the monthly magazines during December, so that you can be sure you're landing in their issues far into in 2016.
- Is it too late to pitch holiday gift guides and holiday themed stories?
- What should you be pitching the monthly magazines in December?
- When in December should you stop pitching the media (due to vacations and holidays)?
- Sabina will tell you why the end of this month and early next month are prime times to pitch your local TV stations...
- Tin Shingle's PR Planning Checklist - We'll walk through it with you so you can spread must-do PR jobs throughout the month and not stress out about at the last minute - or forget about them completely.
Anyone can watch a Tin Shingle TuneUp from their computer, mobile phone or tablet. The process is different for Premium Members and the public.
MEMBERS OF TIN SHINGLE
Stream any TuneUp Webinar anytime with your Tin Shingle membership. No need to purchase it, this TuneUp is ready to play from this page! When you are logged in, you will see a big screen. Press play and start taking notes! Not a member yet? You really should be...
NON-MEMBERS OF TIN SHINGLE
Once you buy a TuneUp, you own it forever. The video or audio recording will appear on the TuneUp page that you just purchased from, and all you need to do is press play!
Sabina Hitchen is the co-founder of Tin Shingle and the President of Red Branch Public Relations. She has been practicing, teaching and lecturing on all things public relations for over eight years and specializes in lifestyle public relations for small businesses and entrepreneurs. Sabina's clients have appeared everywhere from the Today Show, Good Morning America and CBS This Morning to Entrepreneur Magazine, Inc.com, O the Oprah Winfrey Magazine, People StyleWatch, E! News and more. She is a true believer that "it's PR not ER" and that every small business given the right skills and tools can excel at managing and understanding their public relations campaign.