Our Special Guest Expert Carolyn Delacorte of Boxwood Press, a boutique public relations agency specializing in lifestyle, will set the scene for you and your team for how to prepare for big press this month, by covering the following:
- Long Lead PR Ideas
- What the national print magazines are looking for
- Medium Lead PR Ideas
- What regional magazines and newspapers are looking for
- Short Lead PR and Social Media Ideas
- What bloggers and TV are looking for
For each of the above, we will cover:
- Timeline on when to start pitching what (HINT: Valentine's Day thoughts have started...Holiday Gift Guides are wrapping up)
- How to find a contact
- Best ways to followup after pitching
- Story Ideas That Fit Right Now
Get the strategies and ideas you need to be acting on this month!
Anyone can watch a Tin Shingle TuneUp from their computer, mobile phone or tablet. The process is different for Premium Members and the public.
MEMBERS OF TIN SHINGLE
Stream any TuneUp Webinar anytime with your Tin Shingle membership. No need to purchase it, this TuneUp is ready to play from this page! When you are logged in, you will see a big screen. Press play and start taking notes! Not a member yet? You really should be...
NON-MEMBERS OF TIN SHINGLE
Once you buy a TuneUp, you own it forever. The video or audio recording will appear on the TuneUp page that you just purchased from, and all you need to do is press play!
Prior to helping start Boxwood Press, Carolyn Delacorte worked as a field producer at CNN in its glory days, helping to craft and create news packages ranging from pop culture to politics.
Delacorte has also worked at NPR, local Fox News affiliate KTVU, and worked in the communications department for California Governor Pete Wilson.
Her writing and photography have appeared in Town and Country, House Beautiful, San Francisco Chronicle, Huffington Post and more.