You like watching TV, right? You love when your friends post little videos, right? When you lock eyes with someone or hear their voice, you are instantly connected to them. Tin Shingle's co-founder Katie has been Periscoping and is sharing successful trends from broadcasters she follows so that you can learn new strategies, gain some courage, and grow your business on this platform.
- Overview of the world of Periscope.
- Styles or themes of broadcasts.
- Finding people to watch and learn from.
- Equipment you’ll need to broadcast.
- Multi-users of a Periscope account.
- Ensuring a smooth broadcast.
- Shaking and baking hecklers.
- Prepping your mind before pressing the GO button.
- Best-practices of how to start a broadcast.
- Ways to get hearts and comments.
- Ways to keep your audience watching until the end.
- Ways to promote your business.
Anyone can watch a Tin Shingle TuneUp from their computer, mobile phone or tablet. The process is different for Premium Members and the public.
MEMBERS OF TIN SHINGLE
Stream any TuneUp Webinar anytime with your Tin Shingle membership. No need to purchase it, this TuneUp is ready to play from this page! When you are logged in, you will see a big screen. Press play and start taking notes! Not a member yet? You really should be...
NON-MEMBERS OF TIN SHINGLE
Once you buy a TuneUp, you own it forever. The video or audio recording will appear on the TuneUp page that you just purchased from, and all you need to do is press play!
Katie Hellmuth Martin is co-founder of Tin Shingle and publisher of A Little Beacon Blog. Since 2005 when she hung her own shingle as a designer of websites and accessories, Katie has worked with businesses of all sizes to grow their digital footprints using newsletters, company blogs, user experience, social media, and a creative look at SEO performance. For Tin Shingle, she is lead designer, community membership nurturer, columnist, and director of partnerships and advertising.