The only thing harder than pressing "Send" on your newsletter to your customers consistently is nailing down the design. Once you commit to consistently sending your people a newsletter, you want to be sure that your people are reading what you are telling them. In this increasingly visual world, this job is actually becoming easier - if you know where to look. Tin Shingle's co-founder Katie Hellmuth Martin uses this webinar to "live design" different newsletter templates in MailChimp before your eyes while taking any question you have. Tin Shingle's other co-founder Sabina Hitchen makes sure everyone is using layman's terms that everyone can understand.
- Learn from 4 different design templates that readers like.
- Watch Katie use 3 of her favorite and easy to use drag-and-drop design tricks - that you can do too!
- Common design terms to be aware of to instantly change the look of your newsletter.
- How you can tell when your newsletter design isn't working - and how to fix it.
- Subject lines that are working now - and it's not what you think!
- Questions from marketers and business owners like you answered during the webinar.
How This Works
Single Purchase: After you purchase this Training TuneUp, return to this page, and the video will be on the screen, ready for you to play!
Tin Shingle Members: If you are an All Access Pass Level 4 Member of Tin Shingle, and you are logged in, this video interview will be already here, waiting for you to press play!