GOING BIGGER: THE MINDSET
Putting yourself out there to promote what you sell is nerve-wracking. Thanks to our community of business owners at Tin Shingle, we hear directly from people struggling with this concept. There is a mental block preventing them from doing the promotion. Through some counseling of these business friends in Tin Shingle’s Private Client Program, we have learned it is due to deeply personal reasons that they don’t promote what they sell or do and put themselves out there, be it for a special class taught by an expert, or even a product sold online.
Deeply personal conflicts that Katie is going to cover in this TuneUp include:
- Living in fear from domestic violence issues and wanting to hide - yet sell what you created
- Cultural and class conflicts with promoting - the discomfort of standing out in a culturally low-key community
- Reactions from clients that dictate how you do things - even if the client is wrong
- Enduring low self-esteem, and pushing through that in order to bring the great thing you created to people who want it
- Fear of stepping on other’s toes - if competitors are your friend
HOW TO WATCH
Anyone can watch a Tin Shingle TuneUp from their computer, mobile phone or tablet. The process is different for premium members and the public.
TUNEUP WEBINAR & ALL ACCESS PASS MEMBERS OF TIN SHINGLE
Stream any TuneUp Webinar anytime with your Tin Shingle membership. No need to purchase it, this TuneUp is ready to play from this page! When you are logged in, you will see a big screen. Press play and start taking notes!
Once you buy a TuneUp, you own it forever. The video or audio recording will appear on the TuneUp page that you just purchased from, and all you need to do is press play!