Sometimes you need permission to do something. But the truth is - you don't need permission to make a change in your life. The only person you need permission from...is you!
- A crafty storefront totally turns itself upside down and invites in a group of maker men for a new joint storefront partnership.
- A pop-up shop redirects their sales funnel - literally - by moving one thing in their shop.
- A video editor goes through yet another derailed vacation by a high paying client, and finally faces her fear of breaking up with her client.
- A magazine editor leaves her job for a smaller one, still feels the itch that something isn't right, only to realize she just wants to move closer to home - across the country. A new freelance retail and blogging experience is born.
- A beauty boutique opened but never had a launch party. Months later, the Ribbon Cutting Party is thrown to great success and new buzz is made.
- A finance executive leaves her job after 16 years of playing it safe - without a plan. That day, an idea for a new business is born.
- A family-run business is on the brink of closing, until one of the sons explores a new revenue stream that saved the business.
- As always we'll be answering your burning questions LIVE during the webinar, so email or tweet them to us in advance!
Anyone can watch a Tin Shingle TuneUp from their computer, mobile phone or tablet. The process is different for Premium Members and the public.
MEMBERS OF TIN SHINGLE
Stream any TuneUp Webinar anytime with your Tin Shingle membership. No need to purchase it, this TuneUp is ready to play from this page! When you are logged in, you will see a big screen. Press play and start taking notes! Not a member yet? You really should be...
NON-MEMBERS OF TIN SHINGLE
Once you buy a TuneUp, you own it forever. The video or audio recording will appear on the TuneUp page that you just purchased from, and all you need to do is press play!
Katie Hellmuth Martin is co-founder of Tin Shingle and publisher of A Little Beacon Blog. Since 2005 when she hung her own shingle as a designer of websites and accessories, Katie has worked with businesses of all sizes to grow their digital footprints using newsletters, company blogs, user experience, social media, and a creative look at SEO performance. For Tin Shingle, she is lead designer, community membership nurturer, columnist, and director of partnerships and advertising.