Tin Shingle's co-founder Katie Hellmuth Martin is not only a business owner, she is also a professional blogger, having her own lifestyle blog years ago when blogging was just catching on, followed by ghost blogging for business websites, and currently as the blogging publisher of a local online media source. Blogging can be the fastest, most colorful, most long-term way of getting the word out about your business, and Katie is going to share with you her secrets on this week's TuneUp.
- How your business blog and your Facebook business page work together.
- How blogs reach readers - those readers being your clients, customers, and new business prospects.
- How a blog can get the word out about a new class, new product, or awesome-sauce that your business creates or provides.
- Why a status update at your Facebook page is just a blip and misses opportunities.
- Why blogs matter for social media.
- How to think up new ideas for your blog to keep it fresh.
- Easy tools for how to start a blog.
- Newsletters vs blogs and how they work together.
- Why Google will love your blog and recommend it to people.
- An inside look at how Tin Shingle's Blog Planning and Production Calendar will reduce anxiety about blogs, and help you get work done.
Anyone can watch a Tin Shingle TuneUp from their computer, mobile phone or tablet. The process is different for Premium Members and the public.
MEMBERS OF TIN SHINGLE
Stream any TuneUp Webinar anytime with your Tin Shingle membership. No need to purchase it, this TuneUp is ready to play from this page! When you are logged in, you will see a big screen. Press play and start taking notes! Not a member yet? You really should be...
NON-MEMBERS OF TIN SHINGLE
Once you buy a TuneUp, you own it forever. The video or audio recording will appear on the TuneUp page that you just purchased from, and all you need to do is press play!
Katie Hellmuth Martin is co-founder of Tin Shingle and publisher of A Little Beacon Blog. Since 2005 when she hung her own shingle as a designer of websites and accessories, Katie has worked with businesses of all sizes to grow their digital footprints using newsletters, company blogs, user experience, social media, and a creative look at SEO performance. For Tin Shingle, she is lead designer, community membership nurturer, columnist, and director of partnerships and advertising.